- 2 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. Parmesan grated cheese , divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Place potatoes and carrots in microwaveable bowl. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 min. or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain well. Meanwhile, mix 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and the dressing. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon onto centre of 20-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.) Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place on top shelf of barbecue.
- Grill 15 to 20 min. or until vegetables are tender. Cut slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Sprinkle potato mixture with parsley and the 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.