This spiciness and heat of this rub makes it a good seasoning for almost anything.
- 1/4 cup chill powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 1/4 cup ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes (4 tablespoons if you like it hotter)
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a large glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Secure the lid and shake the blend. This run will keep in the cupboard for several months.